Director of Marketing
Revision Legal is not like other law firms. We are a remote team that primarily works with other online businesses. We help people in three main areas:
- Business law. We help people start companies, take on investment, add partners, day-to-day contracting, sell businesses, and everything in-between.
- Intellectual Property Law. We help protect trademarks, copyrights, and patents.
- Internet Law. We draft terms of service agreements, handle privacy issues, deal with online infringement, protect domain names, and solve many other problems that come with doing business online.
We are looking for someone who can develop and implement a coordinated marketing plan that includes email marketing, podcast appearances, podcast planning, managing creation of content, SEO, and other growth ideas. To be clear, we expect some of this work to be outsourced, but need consistent oversight on those projects.
We are looking for someone to buy-in to our vision of what a law firm can be and how it should treat its clients.
Benefits of Joining the Team:
- 100% remote
- Huge potential to make a big splash
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) matching
- PTO and vacation time
- Demonstrated experience in handling all aspect of the marketing process for service businesses
- Ability to create and implement plans for short-term impact and long-range results
- Experience in a wide range of marketing efforts
- Desire to take on responsibility and make an impact
- Interest in working with the legal side of technology and online businesses
Please email your resume and statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.