Our patent attorneys provide global protection for your intellectual property.
We help clients understand the risks and benefits before making the investment into prosecuting a patent. LEARN MORE
We file for domestic and international patent protection for our clients. We can respond to post-grant actions from the USPTO. LEARN MORE
We help clients navigate the incredibly complex nature of patent infringement. LEARN MORE
The licensing of your patent to third-parties requires a review of your business goals, precision in drafting the license agreement, and negotiation to put you in the best position possible. LEARN MORE
Here’s how we help businesses like yours:
Understanding the risks and benefits of moving forward with patent protection is strongly recommended before making the investment into prosecuting a patent.
Here are some steps we stake to help alleviate those risks:
- We help clients determine their ability to obtain patent protection by performing an initial legal opinion regarding the proposed patent.
- We provide patentability and prior art searches.
Our patent attorneys will form a plan regarding litigation to ensure we are meeting business goals while protecting patent rights.
- We can prosecute provisional, utility, and design patent applications before the USPTO.
- We can monitoring of potential infringing inventions.
- We can file and defend patent infringement actions.
The licensing of your patent to third-parties requires a review of your business goals, precision in drafting the license agreement, and negotiation to put you in the best position possible.
- We ensure patent licenses align with your business goals.
- We draft precise agreements to meet these goals.
- We handle negotiations to achieve the best position possible.