Finally, a law ﬁrm that really understands your online business.
We work with Amazon FBA stores, Amazon Associates, drop shippers, SAAS companies, and anyone else that makes money online. LEARN MORE
Mergers / Acquisitions / Invest
We counsel clients through the acquisition and exit process, draft and negotiate purchase agreements, raise investment, and get deals closed. LEARN MORE
We help Amazon sellers respond to suspensions, deal with competitors breaking the rules, and provide support to protect their brands. LEARN MORE
TOU / EULA
We understand the fine print matters. We customize terms to fit your business, reduce your pain points, and get you moving. LEARN MORE
Privacy / Data Breach
We understand GDPR and track evolving state and federal laws regarding data privacy. We help clients build policies and respond to breaches. LEARN MORE
We protect against squatters, infringers, and hackers. We help people that own, develop, and invest in domain names. LEARN MORE
We help brand owners remove infringing products from online marketplaces. LEARN MORE
We know the value of data and help companies, protect, secure, license, and sell digital data. LEARN MORE
We respond to state and federal law enforcement agencies subpoenas regarding the release of digital information. LEARN MORE
We help operators create a comprehensive plan to identify and remedy the breach and notify impacted individuals and authorities. LEARN MORE
We help individuals and businesses fight back against false statements made online. LEARN MORE
Here’s how we have helped businesses like yours:
Joseph Magnotti, Empire Flippers:
We rely on Revision Legal for all legal aspects of our business, from assisting in finalizing sale terms to protecting our brand.
Amanda Quigley, Thrasio:
Revision Legal has helped our business swiftly handle complex intellectual property issues within the Amazon space.
Jordan Lindberg, eFulfillment Service:
Revision Legal’s staff is excellent. They are knowledgeable, professional [and they are] focused on issues that actually matter.
Internet Law Experience
- General counsel to one of the largest brokers of digital assets and advised closing the sale for 100’s of online businesses, including several seven-figure deals.
- General counsel to a large print-on-demand business that was one of the top 100 most trafficked websites in the world.
- Represented the largest discovery platform in the world that has over 1.4 billion unique users per month in several UDRP proceedings and recovering multiple infringing domain names.
- General counsel to a popular gif, meme, and picture website, and extremely popular app, that receives subpoena requests on a regular basis from the FBI, Secret Service, U.S. Attorneys’ Offices, and law enforcement agencies across the United States.
- Outside and litigation counsel to one of the fastest growing Amazon FBA investment-backed businesses in the world.
- Assisted in all aspects of several Regulation D investment offerings from forming the corporation, to drafting private placement memos, to closing rounds of investment for businesses that exclusively operate online.
- Litigated to recover over $4 million USD worth of stolen domain names.
- Collectively drafted terms and conditions and privacy policies for over 100 websites,from ecommerce stores to crowdfunding platforms and everything in between.
- Prevailed in over 25 unique UDRP proceedings.