We are internet lawyers that really understand your online business.
Our internet lawyers work with Amazon FBA stores, Amazon Associates, drop shippers, SAAS companies, and anyone else that makes money online. LEARN MORE
Mergers / Acquisitions / Invest
Our internet attorneys counsel clients through the acquisition and exit process, draft and negotiate purchase agreements, raise investment, and get deals closed. LEARN MORE
Our Amazon seller lawyers respond to suspensions, deal with competitors breaking the rules, and provide support to protect Amazon brands. LEARN MORE
TOU / EULA
Our internet lawyers understand that the fine print matters. We customize terms to fit your business, reduce your pain points, and get you moving. LEARN MORE
Privacy / Data Breach
Our internet attorneys understand GDPR and track evolving state and federal laws regarding data privacy. We help clients build privacy policies and respond to data breaches. LEARN MORE
Our lawyers protect against cybersquatters, intellectual property infringers, and hackers. We help people that own, develop, and invest in domain names. LEARN MORE
Our internet lawyers help trademark and patent holders remove infringing products from online marketplaces and stop online counterfeiting. LEARN MORE
Our internet lawyers know the value of data and data privacy and help companies, protect, secure, license, and sell digital data. LEARN MORE
Our lawyers respond to state and federal law enforcement agencies’ subpoenas regarding the release of digital information. LEARN MORE
Our attorneys help operators create a comprehensive plan to identify and remedy data breaches and notify impacted individuals and authorities. LEARN MORE
Our internet law attorneys help individuals and businesses fight back against defamation, libel, and slander on the internet. LEARN MORE
Here’s how we have helped businesses like yours:
Joseph Magnotti, Empire Flippers:
We rely on Revision Legal for all legal aspects of our business, from assisting in finalizing sale terms to protecting our brand.
Amanda Quigley, Thrasio:
Revision Legal has helped our business swiftly handle complex intellectual property issues within the Amazon space.
Jordan Lindberg, eFulfillment Service:
Revision Legal’s staff is excellent. They are knowledgeable, professional [and they are] focused on issues that actually matter.
Internet Law Experience
- General counsel to one of the largest brokers of digital assets and advised closing the sale for 100’s of online businesses, including several seven-figure deals. Our attorneys advised on internet law, mergers and acquisitions, and intellectual property.
- General counsel to a large print-on-demand business that was one of the top 100 most trafficked websites in the world. Our internet lawyers helped to advise our client on copyright law and claims of copyright infringement and represented it in federal courts around the United States.
- Represented the largest discovery platform in the world that has over 1.4 billion unique users per month in several UDRP proceedings and recovering multiple infringing domain names. Our internet attorneys advised on internet advertising and intellectual property law.
- General counsel to a popular gif, meme, and picture website, and extremely popular app, that receives subpoena requests on a regular basis from the FBI, Secret Service, U.S. Attorneys’ Offices, and law enforcement agencies across the United States. Our internet lawyers advised on international law, internet marketing law, online privacy, and internet defamation.
- Outside and litigation counsel to one of the fastest growing Amazon FBA investment-backed businesses in the world. Our lawyers advised on intellectual property protection, trade secrets, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Assisted in all aspects of several Regulation D investment offerings from forming the corporation, to drafting private placement memos, to closing rounds of investment for businesses that exclusively operate online. Our attorneys advised on corporate structure, mergers and acquisitions, and intellectual property law.
- Litigated to recover over $4 million USD worth of stolen domain names. Our attorneys advised on cybersquatting and trademark infringement.
- Collectively drafted terms and conditions and privacy policies for over 100 websites,from ecommerce stores to crowdfunding platforms and everything in between. Our internet attorneys advised on privacy policies, data privacy, GDPR, and state-level privacy laws.
- Prevailed in over 25 unique UDRP proceedings. Our lawyers advised on cybersquatting and domain dispute law, along with trademark law.