Our patent lawyers provide global protection for your intellectual property.
Our patent lawyers help clients understand the risks and benefits before making the investment into prosecuting a patent. LEARN MORE
Our patent lawyers file for domestic and international patent protection for our clients. We can respond to post-grant actions from the USPTO. LEARN MORE
Our patent lawyers help clients navigate the incredibly complex nature of patent infringement. LEARN MORE
The licensing of your patent to third-parties requires a review of your business goals, precision in drafting the license agreement, and negotiation to put you in the best position possible. Our patent lawyers can help you through this process. LEARN MORE
Here’s how we help businesses like yours:
Understanding the risks and benefits of moving forward with patent protection is strongly recommended before making the investment into prosecuting a patent.
Here are some steps we stake to help alleviate those risks:
- Our patent lawyers help clients determine their ability to obtain patent protection by performing an initial legal opinion regarding the proposed patent.
- We provide patentability and prior art searches.
Our patent infringement lawyers will form a plan regarding litigation to ensure we are meeting business goals while protecting patent rights.
- We can prosecute provisional, utility, and design patent applications before the USPTO.
- We can monitoring of potential infringing inventions.
- We can file and defend patent infringement actions.
The licensing of your patent to third-parties requires a review of your business goals, precision in drafting the license agreement, and negotiation to put you in the best position possible.
- We ensure patent licenses align with your business goals.
- We draft precise agreements to meet these goals.
- We handle negotiations to achieve the best position possible.