Buying & Selling
Mergers and Acquisitions Experience
- Formed e-commerce roll up funds focused on acquiring Amazon FBA businesses, SaaS businesses, and consumer product brands
- Negotiated credit facilities for formation of a private equity fund
- Represented buyers and sellers in over half a billion dollars in e-commerce acquisitions
- Aided buyers in understanding and navigating financing for acquisitions, such as SBA 7(a) loans
- Handled escrowed earnout payments of behalf of clients
At Revision Legal, we help businesses make strategic acquisitions and help business owners navigate the sale of their businesses upon exit.
What do we do?
We help review and draft credit facility documents, asset and share purchase agreements, intellectual property assignment agreements, and other transaction documents. And we don’t just help buy and sell business, but we also litigate on behalf of our clients when deals fall apart or one party does not adhere to the terms of the agreement.
Do I need it?
Yes. If you want competent, experienced counsel in the purchase or sale of a business, we’ve got you covered.
Our services are tailored to the size of your deal. For smaller deals, we can reduce the scope of our services to ensure that legal spend is not disproportionate to the deal size. For larger deals, we can provide more comprehensive services, such as extensive due diligence.