Investment & Securities
Investment & Securities Experience
- Created an investment structure for a fund of funds holding e-commerce businesses
- Created a structure to allow a high-growth company to receive venture capital investment from a key partner
- Drafted promissory notes to allow a high-net-worth individual invest in a niche startup
- Advised a brewery on its intrastate equity crowdfunding campaign
- Created a legal structure for a company’s equity crowdfunding campaign under the JOBS Act
- Handled the acquisition of a company in exchange for stock and cash
Understanding your investment options or taking on investment can be confusing and stressful.
Whether you are taking on a loan from a relative, running an equity crowdfunding campaign, or undertaking a Regulation D offering, it is important to comply with state and federal regulations and to ensure that your contracts protect both your business and your investors.
At Revision Legal, we help you understand the best investment structure to meet your capital needs. We help clients assess their investment opportunities and build a legally compliant investment structure that meets both their budgets and their goals.
What do we do?
We interview you to understand your capital goals and build an investment structure that protects your interests and allows you to continue growing.
Do I need it?
Yes, if you are planning on taking on investment.
We provide these services on a flat rate or hourly basis depending on the circumstances. Prices can substantially vary depending on the facts. Services start at around $2,000 and go up from there depending on what you have going on.