Revision Legal’s Michigan Internet lawyers are some of the most experienced in the United States. Our Michigan Internet lawyers have handled Internet law matters in state and federal courts around the country, including in the Eastern District of Michigan, the Western District of Michigan, and Michigan’s state courts. Our attorneys have handled the following Internet law matters:
- Cybersquatting lawsuits in federal court, including obtaining large jury verdicts;
- Copyright infringement lawsuits in federal court;
- Domain name theft and domain name hijacking;
- E-commerce disputes;
- Internet minimum advertising policies;
- End user license agreements for software as a service platforms and other applications;
- Complex information technology asset lease agreements;
- Internet communications law, including Internet service provider defense;
- Data privacy protection and violations;
- Business defamation, libel, and slander; and
- Other complex Internet issues.
If you are faced with an Internet law issue, our Michigan Internet lawyers have likely handled as similar matter. Your Internet business deserves expert representation. Contact Revision Legal’s Michigan Internet lawyers today at 855-473-8474.