Revision Legal is Chicago’s Internet law firm. Our attorneys, admitted to practice law in the State of Illinois and located just outside of Chicago in Michigan, have experience in handling Internet law matters in the Northern District of Illinois, which includes Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. Our Chicago Internet lawyers have handled the following Internet law cases in federal and state court:
- Copyright infringement lawsuit against electronic software distributor;
- Cybersquatting lawsuit against former business partner;
- Trademark infringement lawsuit against Internet software distributor;
- Domain name theft lawsuit against former employee;
- Trade secret theft of customer list;
- Unauthorized access to a computer system; and
- Typosquatting of numerous domain names containing Plaintiff’s trademark.
Our Chicago Internet lawyers are also experts in transactional Internet law matters. Our attorneys can help you with:
- Defensive domain name registrations;
- Trademark registrations;
- Keyword advertising infringement;
- Internet minimum advertising policies;
- End user license agreements;
- State-law privacy compliance;
- User-generated content and Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act;
- E-commerce transactions; and
- Website purchase and sale agreements.
If you seek a Chicago Internet lawyer, contact Revision Legal’s attorneys today at 855-473-8474.