Revision Legal’s domain name lawyers are experts in domain name law. Our domain name lawyers have handled the following domain name-related transactions:
- Domain disputes under the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy and other arbitration policies;
- Cybersquatting cases in state and federal courts around the United States, including under the Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act;
- Six figure domain sales between private buyers and sellers;
- Trademark infringement response letters;
- Domain name portfolio risk analysis and assessments;
- Domain name purchase agreements;
- Domain name sales agreements; and
- Domain name joint venture agreements.
These are just a small sampling of the domain name issues that our domain name lawyers have handled from both the perspective of trademark owners and domainers. If you seek a domain name lawyer to represent you, contact Revision Legal today at 855-473-8474 or complete the contact form at the right.