Getting Your House in Order
We help companies form, grow, sell, and handle the new problems that come with continued growth.
Whether you are starting up or ready to exit, Revision Legal’s attorneys have you covered. We have handled everything from business formation and venture capital investment to acquisitions and business sales.
We form corporations, LLCs, and other business entities based on a company’s present and future goals. LEARN MORE
Investment & Securities
We help companies take on investment, comply with SEC regulations, and handle investor relations. LEARN MORE
We draft, negotiate, and counsel companies regarding all forms of corporate contracts, from affiliate marketing to vendor agreements. LEARN MORE
We help companies understand, protect, and value their confidential business information that gives them an advantage. LEARN MORE
Service Level Agreements
We draft a bundle of agreements to protect IT service providers and other managed services providers. LEARN MORE
We protect the investment companies make into their employees by protecting against unfair competition and the theft of competitive data and information. LEARN MORE
Buying & Selling
We help when it’s time to exit, or time invest in the next project.
We help your company take steps to protect and retain valued employees.
Here’s how we have helped businesses like yours:
A Successful Conversion
A food producer wanted to take on venture capital investment, but it was a limited liability company and needed to restructure to take on investment. Revision Legal’s attorneys helped it convert from an LLC to a corporation.
Raising Funds for Growth
An early-stage, high growth technology company found itself needing additional capital to continue its explosive growth. It relied on attorneys at Revision Legal to draft the offer documents needed to sell equity to fuel its growth.
Protecting Retail Distributors
A home goods manufacturer needed to keep its brick and mortar retailers on the same even playing field as its online retailers. It turned to Revision Legal to draft a minimum advertised price policy to require all of its retailers to sell on the same terms.
Incentivizing Key Employees
An online retailer needed to incentivize its key employees to remain with the company during a period of growth. Revision Legal’s attorneys helped it establish an employee stock option plan to provide those employees with their own skin in the game.
Protecting Against Customer Theft
A company’s customer list is often its most coveted asset, and a retail products company turned to Revision Legal to draft employee agreements that protected against the theft of its trade secrets and customer list.
Corporate Law Experience
- We’ve helped a limited liability company prepare for venture capital investment by converting to a corporation.
- We’ve helped an early-stage, high growth company sell equity to obtain the capital needed to fuel its continued growth.
- We’ve helped a distributor keep its retailers happy by drafting a minimum advertised price policy.
- We’ve helped a publicly-traded company acquire a competitor’s physical and intellectual property assets.
- We’ve helped an early-stage company adopt an employee stock option plan to incentivize key employees to remain with the company.
- We’ve helped a company protect its valuable customer and sales information by adopting a well-drafted non-compete and confidentiality agreement.