A new set of bittorrent copyright infringement lawsuits have been filed in the Northern District of Illinois over the movie “The Trade of Innocents.” Five complaints for copyright infringement have been filed, specifically,
- The Bicycle Peddler, LLC v. Does 1-12 – 2013-cv-02372
- The Bicycle Peddler, LLC v. Does 1-21 – 2013-cv-02373
- The Bicycle Peddler, LLC v. Does 1-98 – 2013-cv-02374
- The Bicycle Peddler, LLC v. Does 1-99 – 2013-cv-02375
- The Bicycle Peddler, LLC v. Doe – 2013-cv-02377
These lawsuits were filed by Todd S. Parkhurst and Michael A. Hierl of Hughes, Socol, Piers, Resnick, & Dym Ltd.
If you have been named as a John Doe defendant in any of these lawsuits, contact Revision Legal today. We have defended clients around the country in bittorrent copyright infringement lawsuits, and we are licensed to practice within the Northern District of Illinois.