Do you need to register or protect your trademark? Do you have questions about the legal steps involved in protecting your brand, logo, or identity? Our expert trademark lawyers have represented clients in trademark infringement disputes in federal courts around the country and have represented businesses and individuals just like you on numerous occasions.
Our attorneys have handled:
- Trademark registration in the United States and abroad;
- Trademark infringement lawsuits in state and federal courts, including in the Western District of Michigan;
- Cybersquatting lawsuits;
- Domain name disputes; and
- Trademark oppositions and trademark cancellations in front of the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
Need more information?
- What is the trademark registration process?
- What is a Section 2(f) trademark registration?
- What is the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board?
- What is a trademark opposition proceeding?
If you seek trademark registration or trademark protection in southwest Michigan, contact one of Revision Legal’s trademark attorneys today at 269.281.3908.
A version of this post was originally published on October 20, 2012.
Image credit to Flickr user Joe Ross.