Our attorneys have handled:
- Trademark registration in the United States and abroad;
- Trademark infringement lawsuits in state and federal courts, including in the Western District of Michigan;
- Cybersquatting lawsuits;
- Domain name disputes; and
- Trademark oppositions and trademark cancellations in front of the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
Need more information?
- What is the trademark registration process?
- What is a Section 2(f) trademark registration?
- What is the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board?
- What is a trademark opposition proceeding?
If you seek trademark registration or trademark protection in southwest Michigan, contact one of Revision Legal’s trademark attorneys today at 269.281.3908.
A version of this post was originally published on October 20, 2012.
Image credit to Flickr user Joe Ross.